If you are married to a U.S. citizen, you may qualify for a marriage-based green card. Marriage based green card applications are detailed and can be complex.
Here is How We Help with Your Marriage Based Green Card:
- At our initial consultation we will meet face-to-face to talk about each step of the application process and answer any of your questions
- You will receive a detailed list, showing you what documentation you will need to submit the application
- We will explain what type and how much evidence you will need to show to prove that your marriage is not fraudulent (bank account statements, joint car insurance, apartment lease, etc.)
- We will explain what questions you should expect at the interview
- As opposed to to other services, we will keep you updated even after your application is submitted. We will track the progress of your application
We prepare and print out all your forms and documents, assembled precisely how the U.S. government prefers. We will review your application together to make sure you have a full understanding of our application. We will mail it for you to the correct government address.
Start Now, Pay Later:
We offer flexible installment payments that fit your budget.